Frequently asked questions
Magazine deadlines for 2022
- Issue 7: Submission deadline is 24th January 2022
- Issue 8: Submission deadline is 24th March 2022
- Issue 9: Submission deadline is 24th May 2022
- Issue 10: Submission deadline is 25th July 2022
- Issue 11: Submission deadline is 22 September 2022
- Issue 12: Submission deadline is 14 November 2022
Download the 2022 Editorial Schedule
How do I contribute?
Choose a topic you are passionate about.
Write your article, which should include a header title, a pull out quote and all links embedded, along with your social links you want listed.
Length of article 800-1000 words (if over 1000 you will need to check if we can run and what length).
Submit article to email@example.com
How do I advertise?
Choose your ad size.
Choose the section you would like your ad placement featured within.
Contact Aby on firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get my book/podcast/blog featured?
*Subject to approval
Submit to email@example.com
For Book submission:
- Image – Book front cover
- Description – no more than 150 words
- Link for where to buy
All books listed must cover related topics on security, cybersecurity, security resilience and risk, inspirational stories etc.
For Podcast submission:
- Image – Podcast tile you want used
- Who its by
- Description – no more than 40 words.
- Link for where to listen
All podcasts listed must include a diverse line up/female host or co-host.
For Blogs – Surfing the Net submission:
- Blog Name
- Link for where they can read blog posts
- Description – no more than 120 words.
All blogs must cover related topics on security, cybersecurity, security resilience, protective security, diversity and risk, inspirational stories etc.
How do I subscribe?
You can subscribe here.
Who do I contact for all general queries?
For all general queries please contact Vasudha Arora at firstname.lastname@example.org