Last updated: Jan 11, 2021
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Source2Create Pty Ltd, North Kellyville, NSW, Australia.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Source2Create, accessible from www.source2create.com.au
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: New South Wales, Australia
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analysing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
When subscribing to our magazine we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: First Name, Last Name, Geographical location (Country) and Email Address.
Use of Your Personal Data
Source2Create (owner of Women in Security Magazine) may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Magazine, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a reader of the magazine. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication
- To provide You with news, event alerts and general information about other goods, services which we offer that are part of our Women in Security branch unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You.
You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
* By email: email@example.com