About the job
- Highly Competitive Annual Remuneration |Convenient Onsite Location close to public transport
About Our Client
An MSP that has experienced rapid growth and is looking to build an increasingly strong team as their activity expands. The company manages and simplifies the technological investments of their clients, and strives to provide high level support.
- To provide technical support, while answering support queries remotely
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- To take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the system.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- To escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member.
- To notify relevant staff to arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Carry out daily client systems checks.
- Update client configuration files.
- Arrange for pre-built PCs.
- Carry out in-house system testing.
- Be responsible for in-house system back-ups.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience working in IT support level 1-2
- Excellent people skills and a passion for customer experience
- Logical approach to solving problems
- Passionate about IT
- Proficiency in supporting MS office suite
What's on Offer
- Streamlined career progression
- Exposure to a fast paced environment
- A platform to learn new skills and new technologies
- A Competitive annual remuneration package
- A great team culture with an employee-centred focus
Contact: Emlyn Rice
Quote job ref: JN-122022-5863462