About the job
APM is a fast-growing International Human Services provider with over 28 years in the industry. The APM IT team consists of over 100 staff in the APAC region and over 200 globally assisting APM group to make a difference in the community by delivering quality outputs to support our frontline staff to enable better lives. We are experiencing an exciting period of growth in the organisation, which would see our current IT team to grow substantially throughout 2023 and beyond.
As a Security Analyst you will be working with the Global Security team to select, implement and operate technical controls, define processes and standards to ensure APM continuously improves its security posture and responds appropriately to risks and threats. No prior security experience is required however, this position requires an individual who has a willingness to learn and develop their Cyber Security career. 24-months Fixed Term Full Time role in Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne or Geelong.
In this role you will:
- Works with IT and members of the information security team to identify, select and implement technical controls.
- Work with the Business to complete any security documentation required by stakeholders.
- Auditing of access privileges to APM systems, networks and applications and recommend modifications to access privileges to facilitate timely and appropriate access to business-related systems.
- Assist in the deployment of the Global Security Strategy.
- Support the Security Team and Security Operations Centre to investigate any potential incidents.
Skills you’ll bring
- Good foundational IT experience
- A good working knowledge of Information Security Principles is preferred
- Understanding of the latest cyber threats
- Consulting experience preferred
- Cloud security experience preferred
- Strong, self-motivated, outcome-driven and productive work ethic
What's in it for you?
Working with a growing global business (focusing on Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore), you will get to be involved in projects across our pillars of Growth and Innovation, Frontline First and Secure and Efficient IT. You will be able to chart your own career growth with lots of opportunity to move through the business.
You truly will enable better lives by enabling our frontline professionals’ access to the best technology solutions to improve services within the community.
Our solutions include the latest tech stacks and next horizon technologies, you will be involved with learning about and implement emerging technologies.
You will be provided with the tech you need to get the job done, flexible / hybrid working arrangements, purchased additional annual leave, private health discounts, and more.
About APM Group
We’re a diverse team of over 13,000 people across 11 countries with a shared purpose - to enable better lives. Our purpose is the common thread that lives in everything we do, and it starts with enabling better lives for our employees and their families too.
Our work enables the people we serve to realise their ambitions and aspirations through sustainable employment, independence, better health and wellbeing, and increased social participation.
When you join APM, there’s an opportunity to grow your career in Human Services, across multiple global brands and geographies. You can expect a great work-life balance, extensive learning opportunities, networking programs and employee benefits. But most of all you can expect to make a lasting impact on the lives of others, who rely on our services.
At APM we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities and cultures including indigenous peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people with a disability.
Ready to Join?
Click APPLY now and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.