About the job
A newly created opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to join an passionate, values driven team in the NFP space.
My client is a market leading NFP organisation based out of the CBD seeking a high performer to join their driven HR function.
Great opportunity for the right candidate to step up into the role and develop and grow their career within a well-known brand in the industry.
- Generalist Human Resources role providing HR advice and support to Senior Management across the wider business.
- Case management; Employee Relations issues and queries from employees and managers.
- Employee engagement and retention processes including engagement surveys and reporting on employee satisfaction.
- Drive a heightened awareness of employee relations matters and industry trends relating to best practice employee relations practices across the organisation in accordance with the values and policies.
- Compiling Human Resources Reports for the business heads.
- Human Resources projects and duties as required by the wider Human Resources function.
- Sound ER knowledge and ability to engage confidently across this area.
- Experience in case management; disciplinary matters and performance management.
- Degree qualified in HR or related discipline.
- 2 + years experience in a similar role.
- Competitive remuneration + salary packaging.
- Working from home and flexible work arrangements.
- Add value to a market leading organisation.
- Be part of a dynamic team that puts people at the centre of everything.
- Contribute to a positive culture, with a shared vision and core values.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Holly Heather on +61 8 9215 9528.