About the job
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time, 38 hours per week Location: Liverpool Hospital, Eastern Campus Position Classification: Health Manager Level 4Remuneration: $133,671 - $159,929 per annum Requisition ID: REQ352360Application Close Date: 20/11/2022Are you ready for a start in health? This will be a great opportunity for you! About You SWSLHD has a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic team member to join the SWSLHD ICT Service as a Cyber Security Manager. The person we are looking for is a natural leader who is able to work with multiple stakeholders to ensure application of governance and rigour to cyber security within SWSLHD.
About The Opportunity This role is located within the Information, Communication, & Technology Service within SWSLHD and is the design authority who will provide architectural leadership to the development of security solutions to all digital information security challenges .If you are looking for a challenge and have demonstrated experience in the cyber security/ information security operations within a complex environment, this could be your next opportunity.
What You'll Be Doing The position is responsible for the overall management, leadership, application of governance and rigour to Cyber Security as well as implementing and maintaining the South Western Sydney Local Health District (SWSLHD) cyber security management strategy to ensure compliance with the NSW Cyber Security Policy and the ACSC Essential 8 as well as the implementation, management and co-ordination of activity related to the Information Security Management System (ISMS) framework. The Cyber Security Manager is the design authority who will provide architectural leadership to the development of security solutions to all digital information security challenges; and is responsible for performing risk and vulnerability assessments and reviews and conducts proactive research to identify and understand new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits impacting clients' environment
.Where You'll Be Working At South Western Sydney Local Health District we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, where we don’t just accept differences but we honour and support it. Committed to providing a working environment that thrives and values diversity, we encourage people of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background and people with a disability to apply.How To ApplyTo be considered for this position, please ensure you address the selection criteria as thoroughly as possible.
- Demonstrated extensive experience and a record of achievement in the cybersecurity/information security operations, management and delivery of services within a complex environment, including relevant qualifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Manager (CISM).
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in managing day-to-day cybersecurity/ information security operations and framework and experience in NSW Cyber Security Policy, ACSC Essential 8, ISMS, COBIT, ISO27000 and service management experience in ITIL technologies.
- Demonstrated technical experience in uplifting an organisation to meet requirements of the NSW Cyber Security Policy and Information Security Management Practice.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, exercise independent judgement, prepare and present analysis reports in short timeframes, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, documenting and maintaining information security, cyber security policies, procedures, guidelines, standards and processes. Demonstrated ability to identify and manage to resolution with relevant ICT teams, cyber security incidents, exposures and non-compliance with proven experience to develop appropriate contemporary information security solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and participate as a constructive team member including demonstrated effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
- Superior oral, written communication and presentation skills with an ability to prepare plans, reports, briefs and referral notes.
- Current unrestricted Australian drivers licence (P2 Licence Acceptable) subject to obtaining NSW drivers licence within 3 months of appointment.
Need more information?
- Click here for the Position Description
- Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Simon Maitland on (02) 8738 5877 or via email at Simon.Maitland@health.nsw.gov.au
Interview Date Range: 23/11/2022 - 30/11/2022
Additional Information Stepping Up – Close the Gap Stepping Up aims to assist Aboriginal applicants understand how to apply for roles with NSW Health by clarifying the recruitment and onboarding process. If you are an Aboriginal person and wish to obtain more information about applying for a role within South Western Sydney Local Health District, please contact the SWSLHD Aboriginal Workforce Team on SWSLHD-AboriginalWorkforce@health.nsw.gov.au
Workplace Giving Program South Western Sydney Local Health District employees also have the opportunity to make a difference to help those less fortunate. Visit the Workplace Giving Program for more information.
Salary Packaging South Western Sydney Local Health District employees are able to enjoy the benefits of salary packing. Visit Smart Salary for more details.
Transforming Your Experience Transforming Your Experience (TYE) is SWSLHDs key strategy to always positively transform your, our patients, our consumers, our staffs and our communities experiences across our organisation and services. Our vision is that our care is always safe, high quality and personalised and all our staff are supported and empowered to achieve their full potential. SWSLHD upholds the CORE Values – Collaboration, Openness, Respect and Empowerment. All NSW Health workers are required to have completed a primary course of a COVID-19 vaccine which has been approved or recognised by the Therapeutics Goods Administration (TGA). New applicants must have completed the vaccination course prior to commencement with NSW Health, or provide an approved medical contraindication certificate certifying the worker cannot have any approved COVID-19 vaccines available in NSW .To be eligible for permanent appointment to a position in NSW Health, you must have an Australian citizenship or permanent Australian residency. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn