About the job
- You are a problem solver with a strong background in Security Architecture across Divestment.
- We are one of the best and most advanced Cyber Security teams in Australia.
- Together we can contribute to protecting the group, customers and community.
The Technology division delivers the group’s information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.
Cyber Security protects the bank and our customers from theft, losses and risk events through effective and proactive management of cyber security, privacy and operational risk.
Your new team:
As the Security Architect you will be joining the Security Architecture Solutions team, a part of the wider Security and Engineering division.
This position will play a pivotal role in managing large enterprise solutions, working across business requirements that focus on divestment solutions and services.
Your impact and contribution:
In this role you will bring your strong background in Security Architecture, managing complex and large-scale project initiatives, with a primary focus on divestment.
You will provide ongoing advice to key stakeholder and executive management to ensure business and project objectives are met.
You will also:
- Lead and innovate the security direction related to service decoupling and re-integration, influencing the cyber security posture through advice, consulting, and contribution.
- Provide alignment and re-use of group-wide security services, process and patterns.
- Development of security patterns and guidelines with a focus on divestment activities as well as integrations with divested entities.
- Remain abreast of emerging technologies, industry developments, directions and best practices in cyber security.
We are interested in people who:
As the Security Architect you will deliver innovative architecture to strategic programs. This position requires expertise in offering and delivery security architecture designs and strategic road maps working across the business divestments initiatives.
You will bring:
- Demonstrated experience at delivering innovative architecture to strategic programs taking into account threat modelling.
- Experience working on divestment-based project initiatives are highly regarded.
- Experience working on major (multi-year) programs will be highly valued.
- Strong communication, consulting, and influencing skills. Ability to work with a collaborative approach.
- Experience with assuring delivery within risk appetite.
- Experience in writing risk assessments is highly desirable.
- Strong critical thinking abilities.
- Broad understanding of IT security concepts across all security domains.
- Experience working within agile delivery.
- Experience working in other security related roles outside of security architecture and design.
- Financial services background working in cyber security.
- Experience in heavily governed and regulated environments.
If this role is of interested to you please apply directly or reach out to have a confidential discussion in more detail.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 14/11/2022