About the job
- Manage the security architecture of the solution design, including the integration with security models of external systems in conjunction with the Chief Security Architect;
- Contribute to design decisions associated with security architecture and security controls;
- Ensure that system security requirements are managed and addressed throughout the system life-cycle thereby ensuring system security compliance and approval for system operation;
- Achieve certification and accreditation of the solution through ensuring the security architecture is consistent and adequately represented in the certification and accreditation process;
- Participate in system change reviews to assess the security impact of those changes;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels and influence key stakeholders;
- Understand industry best-practice through attending relevant cyber security events and establishing a peer network.
QualificationsAbout You and What You'll Bring
- Substantial professional experience with security architecture, certification and accreditation;
- Experience in Government information assurance requirements including the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM) and Defence Security Principles Framework (DSPF) ;
- Knowledge and exposure to systems and enterprise architecture, systems engineering, software and ICT engineering and interface protocols;
- Experience working on large, complex ICT projects and in defence ICT;
- A current NV1 clearance will be required and be eligible for a Defence NV2 clearance.
A Bachelor degree or higher in software engineering, computer science or a related discipline, together with substantial relevant professional experience and specialised training will be highly regarded. Relevant certifications or Professional membership would be desirable.