About the job
Our client is an Australian start-up company and since launched three + years ago, the business has grown from one to 25 employees, and that figure is expected to rise to 45 by the end of the year.
They are looking for a Salesforce Developer/Architect to join the team and help grow the business. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the architecture but will also be getting on the tools and developing.
- Minimum 5 years working with Salesforce
- Working in an Agile project delivery environment.
- Experience in building Web Service enabled applications (SOAP and RESTful)
- Ability to run an effective meeting
- lex decision making and problem-solving skills
- Planning, organisation and adaptability
- Great stakeholder management
- Work effectively in the team and without and ego
To find out more give Luther Borgas a call on 03 9236 7755 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org