About the job
About the role:
We currently have multiple opportunities for Platform Systems Engineers to join our team within the maritime domain. As a Platform Systems Engineer within this domain, you will be responsible for providing specialised advice and support for maritime platforms within SEA1180 and SEA1905.
Please note: this role is based in Canberra, but remote working options may be available for the right candidate.
What you will be involved in:
- Appraising and reporting on feasibility studies
- Reviewing contract deliverables
- Ensuring achievement of project milestones
- Provide engineering input during internal and external reviews
- Managing engineering audits
- Stakeholder management
- Mentoring junior staff
- Reporting risks and opportunities, progress of engineering activities and technical decisions to senior stakeholders
What we would expect from you:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Australian Citizen with a Baseline security clearance (minimum)
- Experience with requirements development
- Experience with the material seaworthiness assurance process, platform survivability and shipbuilding programs (desirable)
- Experience in a defence maritime project setting (desirable)
Nova's Value Proposition; Beyond the pay cheque:
In addition to salary, you are supported with:
- Flexible ways of working
- Commitment to Professional and Personal Development
- Reward & Recognition Program offering exclusive discounts from hundreds of major retailers, helping you to save on groceries, petrol, holidays and more
- Fun place to work with a range of social activities to suit all
- Jump on the website for more or chat with our TA Team
To apply, please click on the "apply now" button and submit your resume using the "upload resume" function in PDF Format (only).
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion contact Kristyn in Nova's Talent Acquisition Team on (08) 8252 7100.
Nova Group does not accept any recruitment agency solicitation.