About the job
Lebara mobile is a globally recognised provider of low cost, high quality international mobile services. Lebara is looking to further strengthen its product & service offerings in the Australian international mobile market. To do so, we need highly driven and ambitious individuals who are looking to establish an ever challenging and highly rewarding career in the telecommunications industry.
The Operations Lead role will be based in North Sydney and reports to the Head of Operations. It will support customer enquiries and strive for a first point of resolution for government buddies. Forming strong relationships with Sales, Marketing and Finance team across the organisation and the TPG Telecom brand will allow you to streamline processes and create and capitalise on lead opportunities.
- Assisting Account Managers by providing them support through data analysis reports, customer card configuration, item development/ modification and promotional updates with salesforce. (Sales force reports, sales summary, store ID)
- Monitoring and performing statistical analysis to support process improvement. (Sales force updates)
- Continuous monitoring and management of Salesforce to ensure correct margins, data flow and invoicing on the platform. (Sales force day to day)
- Product and promotions testing in line with business strategies to ensure compliant and smooth customer experience. (Testing)
- Establish and maintain product databases and their pricing cross Lebara and Vodafone.
- Establish and maintain Customer master file for over 20,000 points of presence.
- Collecting and analysing data associated with projects undertaken and reporting on project outcome.
- Overseeing work by vendor/contractors and reporting on variations to work orders.
- Regular checks on existing in market plan manages the change.
- Continuous monitor and legal compliance activation as per ACMA prepaid determination.
- Continuous monitor and fraud management (Credit card users, high users, sim boxing)
- Manage the operations of fraud investigations and develop policies and procedures to prevent fraud activities. (fraud)
- Liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations. (Fiji team)
- Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman complaint handling through coordination with VHA resolution team. (TIO)
- Liaising and maintaining accounts with the Federal department and providing requested information. (Police request)
Knowledge And Experience
- Our ideal candidate has prior customer service, call centre or technical support experience.
- Should also be highly skilled at researching, troubleshooting, and solving complex issues.
- We're looking for strong team players who love collaboration, welcome feedback and who are quick, eager and confident when learning new things.
- Because we're so fond of our customers, it's also important that we find a person who's a strong and personable communicator and able to convey personality and helpfulness over the phone and through email.
Benefits And Perks
- Flexible hybrid way of working (from home and office)
- ‘Stay Connected Mobile’ – Access to a free mobile plan
- ‘Stay Connected NBN’ – Access to a free NBN 100 plan
- ‘Your Leave’ - an additional 4 days of leave to be used whenever you like - every year
- Access to TPG Learning Hub platform and internal development opportunities
- Access to Corporate Partner Discounts
This role will be open to applications between 21/09/22 to 21/10/22.
Our TPG Telecom Spirit
We believe in the power of meaningful relationships to support vibrant, connected communities where everyone belongs. You will join a supportive company that is diverse and inclusive, and celebrates what makes our employees different, as well what brings us together. We want you to bring your true self to work, and to feel like your contribution matters. We encourage ambition in everything we do, from telco solutions to customer experience, to community impact. You will have real opportunities to take charge and take control.
Bolder and better together!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and those of underrepresented groups are less likely to apply for roles unless they meet every single criteria. At TPG Telecom we recognise that what may make you different, makes the difference!
We’re all about enabling every individual to be their authentic selves and creating a place where everybody belongs. If you are excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to APPLY NOW regardless. You may just be the right candidate for this or perhaps another similar role with us.