About the job
This job is sourced from a job board. Learn more
- Total Exp: 10 to 12 years
- Relevant Exp: 8+ years
- Job Description
- Data Management code in Informatica MDM
- Develop integrations to and from MDM application
- Develop security for MDM application
- Should be familiar with Informatica ETL and IDQ tools
- Good knowledge on Unix shell scripting and SQL queries
- Expertise in designing and enhancing data models, should have worked on data modelling tools
- Conduct As-Is Assessment, understand capability gaps and define MDM Roadmap
- Conduct Data Profiling for MDM projects
- Create Detailed Design, Develop & Unit Test MDM configurations as per requirements and solution architecture.
- Create Data Migration, Ongoing Interface & DQ detail design as per the requirements and solution architecture
- Develop One-time Data Migration and ongoing Interfaces
- Configure Business Rules, Match/Merge, UI Workflows
- Participate in design meetings and workshops
- Create MDM collaterals, templates and accelerators
- Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal), Stakeholder engagement skills and Proactive & Self-Starter with a mindset of success.
- You should qualify for each one of below. The experience stated in each line may overlap with the other.
- 6 or more years of MDM or related Data experience
- 3 or more years of experience in Informatica MDM projects
- Experience in developing Informatica MDM integrations and SIF design/build
- 2 or more years of experience in Data Analysis or Data Quality Analysis and Informatica ETL
- 2 or more years of experience in Requirements Gathering or Requirements Analysis, preparation of BRD etc.
- Proven abilities in writing SQL queries to retrieve data for data analysis