About the job
- Long-term personal & technical growth prospects|Competitive salary
About Our Client
Multi-national IT services company, leading the market in customised solutions supporting numerous enterprise clients across the globe. This firm is a tech forward MSP that understands the importance of cutting-edge technologies & skills, that enables their clients to run their businesses knowing their tech infrastructure is taken care of.
- Handle various software / hardware problem resolution within a high call volume environment.
- Work 4 days a week - 2 during the week and 2 x 12 hour shifts on weekends (WFH options available on weekends).
- Lower demand over the weekend, however a prompt response rate is important.
- Assist with email and phone support queries, while recording and managing calls through a ticketing system.
- Escalate complex issue to L3 or other relevant IT Support teams.
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction, by overseeing each case through to resolution.
- Educate end users around computer / systems best practices.
- Manage systems checks and back-ups.
- Report all major faults to Service Delivery Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong knowledge of Windows infrastructure and products.
- Experience with Microsoft products, including Office 365 suite.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory.
- Level 1 & 2 support experience within a high call volume environment.
- Willing to work 2 x 12-hour shifts on Weekends.
- Hold an ITIL Foundation Certification and a relevant tertiary IT Degree / Diploma.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Long-term personal & technical growth prospects
- 4-day week (2 days during week & 2 day shifts on Weekends)
Contact: Marco De Oliveira
Quote job ref: JN-122022-5871139