About the job
We are a diverse team of product managers, designers, engineers, risk managers and lenders. And we’re working together to deliver Australia's most-loved home loan experience
Where do you fit in?
- We’re an tech-first team with a big vision to give Australians a better deal in an important financial category.
- Our tech stack is super modern (ReactJs, Typescript, GraphQL APIs and React native app).
- We value clarity of thought (simple is beautiful!),
- Leverage (patterns and frameworks), and clean well-tested code
- We’re nominally based in CommBank’s amazing new facilities at South Eveleigh, but most of us work remotely and we have a remote-first culture (fully async).
We are looking for an experienced IT Ops engineer who is outcomes driven and can understand the security risks not just the process. You should have a passion for finding better ways to enable agile teams to manage security, threats and compliance as part of their everyday, focused on automation. You have experience-solving complex problems are comfortable diving into the detail. Some of your accountabilities are:
- Work closely with developers to reduce the number and severity of vulnerabilities in our code when we ship it, and build the capability to detect and respond to security incidents when they occur in production.
- Work closely with the x15 and CBA security teams, who provide a range of operational processes and procedures .
- Define and implement process/ security controls on our assets, including software development and cloud hosting environments.
- Help the team to upscale the alarming and monitoring posture of the project
- Keen to work in fast paced security focused Azure DevOps environment
- Review and improve the way engineers work and suggest best practices
Your Skills & Experience
We would be interested in hearing from candidates who are interested working in a fast-paced fintech environment, and can bring some combination of:
- 3-5 years of experience in managing Azure infrastructure operations
- Skills and experience in alarming, monitoring and incident response
- Experience with at least three or four technologies from the below.
- Active Directory
- Service Principals
- Azure SSO
- App Insights
- Log Analytics Workspace
- Alarming / Monitoring
- Cost Management
- A background in financial services or startup environments
- Tertiary qualifications in a technology field
- Experience in Security operations
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 29/12/2022