About the job
Job Description1 x HR Generalist (EL 1)Short Summary:
- Location Adelaide
- Immediate start
- 6 months contract (potential extension)
- Flexible work arrangements
About the Client and the Role:Our client is focused on protecting and improving the safety, health and well-being and quality of life of people.HR Generalist is responsible for developing and implementing resources to support Managers in making decisions regarding working hours and flexible working agreement.Key Responsibilities:
- Engage with business areas that currently approve restriction allowances to understand current business practices regarding approval, eligibility, and operational requirements.
- Undertake a full audit of restriction allowances by analysing all existing payments made to employees, including restricted duty periods, overtime for restriction purposes, standard overtime submitted during periods of restriction duty and on- submission of overtime during periods of restriction duty.
- Undertake full audit of all employees and review each individual employee’s salary and provide accurate advice.
- Australian citizenship.
- Demonstrated experience in the interpretation of industrial instruments and payroll processes, including the ability to question anomalies to ensure understanding and accuracy.
- Experience in understanding / appreciation of the workings of the APS
- Problem solving skills, including the capacity to interpret procedures, and exercise initiative, judgement and discretion, when appropriate.
Please apply now using the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively, please call Preeti Pal for aconfidential discussion on 0419 616 388 or apply directly at www.hrpartners.com.au.At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.