Are you interested in growing your Cyber Security career? Do you have a passion in ensuring a strong risk culture is upheld? Why not join us as we embark on our journey in strengthening Macquarie’s security posture as we build from the ground up. We work in a dynamic and unique agile environment and are looking for a motivated and driven individual who shares this same passion.
As a security analyst you will be hands on in identifying existing and emerging vulnerabilities and threats, in addition to providing guidance to application/service owners on effective remediation and assessment of the risk across Macquarie’s systems.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Positive can-do attitude and exposure across vulnerability management tools such as Tenable, Fortify, Blackduck or Aqua.
- Understanding of vulnerability management within enterprise environments including on-premises, private and public cloud such as AWS, Google Cloud or similar.
- Ability to troubleshoot scanning issues
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Experience in exploring new toolsets and ability to drive proof of concept initiatives
- Awareness of industry news on software vulnerabilities
- Security Certification / Vendor product certifications are desirable (COMPTIA SECURITY +, CISSP, ECSA, CEH, SANS etc.)
In return we offer great benefits such as:
- Being on the front foot of security practices and technologies – we are continuously exploring new tools and technologies daily
- Fully funded certifications and training programs to support your career progression
- Being part of a solution that possesses a customer-first mindset
- Global mobility opportunities
- Access to health and wellness programs and employee network groups.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
About The Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers.
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’ is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.
A career at Macquarie means you’ll have the opportunity to develop and utilise new skills, explore interesting fields and do challenging work that will impact the lives of people around the world—whether it’s accelerating the green energy transition, helping sustain global food supplies, financing social housing projects or investing in essential infrastructure. At Macquarie, we’re empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future.
Our size and international presence means your work can take you anywhere—across business groups, disciplines, sectors and borders. With 19,200+ employees and offices in 34 markets around the world, we’re a truly global organisation.
You’ll be supported by a diverse team where the unique perspectives, ideas and experiences that all of our people bring are valued. You’ll be empowered to address unmet needs in our communities whilst advising and investing alongside our clients and partners. Working with us, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference.
Macquarie is a global financial group providing clients with asset management, retail and business banking, wealth management, leasing and asset financing, market access, commodity trading, renewables development, specialist advisory, capital raising and principal investment.
Find out more at www.macquarie.com/careers
Job no: COG-967483
Work type: Agency Worker, Permanent - Full time
Category: Mid-senior, Mid-level, Junior, Technology
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Recruiter: Karen Lang
Opening Date: 23/2/2023